Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Labels: ,

Cinder_hi-res1-678x1024This book is definitely a page turner! Cinder is a futuristic Cinderella story, but there are several unforeseen twists in the story. For instance, there are cyborgs, a plague, and a second type of people called Lunars that can control your mind just by looking at you! Cinder lives in the Commonwealth as a mechanic, and somehow has to help the Prince find a way to prevent war with the Lunars. They have experienced 126 years of peace, but now are threatened with war if Prince Kai does not give in to the Lunar queens demands and marry her and enslave his own people. I was skeptical when I picked this book up, but I didn't put it down until I had finished it. It is the first book of the Lunar Chronicle, and I can't wait for the second book!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Books


Recent Posts

Recent Comments